Deputy Chairman, Bihar Legislative Council
Hon'ble Deputy Chairman, Bihar Legislative Council
Profile of Shri Haroon Rashid, Deputy Chairman, Bihar Legislative Council
Born: 16th January 1954 at Village - Dabhari , Tola Chakla, Distt. Supaul
Father: Late Mohiuddin
Marital Status: Married
Children: Two Sons and One Daughter
Education: M.A. (Urdu)
Ex-Deputy Chairman, Bihar Legislative Council
Hon'ble Ex-Deputy Chairman, Bihar Legislative Council
Profile of Shri Saleem Perwez, Deputy Chairman, Bihar Legislative Council
1. Played an active role in sports and organized cultural activities since student life.
2. Established a social institution ‘Itihad Committee’ in 2000 under which boaring & handpump has been digged for drinking water in various localities in chapra. Ambulance has been provided free of cost to poor and helpless patients for 24 hours. Financial help is added to meritorion poor students as well as for appearing in the different competitive exams. Financial help is also added to the poor marriageable for marriage.
3. In the year 2002, Akhil Bhartiya Mahila Cricket Tournament was organized first time in Saran district. Jhulan Goswami came out success player in the said tournament and selected in National team.
4. Nominated as vice chairman of Bihar Athlete Association in 2002 and also selected as Chairman of District Athlete Association in the same year.
5.Organised 79th Bihar open Athlete championship in Saran District.
6. Every year an arrangement to send the team of saran district athlete to national competition.
7. From the year 2002, Akhil Bhartiya Mushaira and Kavi Sammelan are being organized every year on 22nd December, on the occasion of Maulana Mazharul Haque.
8. Established Ayesha Adarsh Girls High School in Chapra in 2002 for poor girls students for free middle education.
9. New clothes are distributed every year amongst the prisioner of chapra jail on the occasion of Eid and Chath Puja.
10. Every possible help and social co-ordination and harmony added to poor, helpless and needy persons.
1. Active role in J.P.movement in 1977
2. Nominated as Town general secretaty of 20 points programme in 1982.
3. Provided help and make a victory to poor backwards and minorities candidate in the election of municipality in the 1982.
4. From 1984 to 1999 worked Riyadh Saudi Arabia as a General Manager and visited following countries for business purpose: U.S.A., U.K., Switzerland, France, Greece, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman & Dubai.
5. Played vital role for the victory of democracy in the parliament election of 2004 and bihar assembly of 2005.
6. Contested Saran Lok Sabha Parliament election in 2009 against a central minister of ruling party.
7. Elected as President of All India Pasmanda Muslim Mahaj in 2008. Organised various programs and rallies of Mahaj in the different places of Bihar for awareness.
8. Elected as JD (U) member of Bihar Legislative Council in 2009 in local body election from Saran electoral region of the council. Joined Bihar Legislative Council as a member on 23rd July, 2009.
9. Elected as President of Bihar Athletics Association in Feb., 2012.
- Sports, Social and Cultural programme, education and upliftment of backward society.